Tuesday, March 1, 2016

HE Speaks- Trust The Process

So while strolling through my old and ancient Instagram, I noticed this old post. At 1st glance I laughed. I made this while I was stuck at the auto mechanics for hours.

When I say hours, I mean a whole 8 hour shift!! I wanted to leave desperately.  I just wanted the mechanic to hurry and do a quick fix.  Just let me come back another day- I even requested of him.

To no avail !!! He wasn't hearing of it. So in my frustrations and in my attempt to make light of this ordeal- along came this joke.

As I reread it today though- the words then had a deeper meaning. A more spiritual meaning.  A meaning relevant for both you and me while we are walking and carrying on in life and business.

You know them times where GOD places us in sheltered protection?
Sheltered development?  Hidden almost from the world? Just resting and regaining our strength back moments? Or just sitting quietly resting before HIM?

You also know that after awhile of waiting on GOD , we also get a little impatient. We drastically and desperately just want to move from one location to the next. Go from one area to the next. Maybe leaving pain to go to joy. Maybe leaving our homes to get to a bigger and better one. Maybe one church to another. Maybe leave one job to gain another.

We all have different needs and things. But check out the message!!

Just as that mechanic said to me on that day- Not until everything is in working order. Not until the process is complete. Not until everything that needs to be done is done. Not until everything is worked out.  Not until I let you know it is time!!!

Wisdom SPEAKS!

So although we may be stuck or rather feel like we are in one phase of life wayyyyyy too long- trust the process! Trust the mechanical process involved. Trust that everything spoken over your life- shall and will come to pass.

So exhale time now- you in that season for a reason. No more fighting your way out. You can't cry or complain your way out.  Nope, you can't talk your way out of this one!

But guess what you can do - Let Go and Let GOD! And "learn" to trust the process. One Day At A Time.

Live.Love.Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment