Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sometimes The Colors Will Be Mixed

Well ...
I know you have gotten quite adjusted to the positive posts- not saying that this will not be because of course it will.

But often I try not to make mention of problems or issues. But sometimes we must speak up.

And sometimes there really are issues deserving of our attention.
Like do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good!!

A few months back- I needed these words. This life giving script. Surely,  I was about to slip. Devastation seemed to rule. War was breaking out in my own little life. Peace was at a stand still. You ever been there??

Feelings of being used and abused. Feelings that too many folks have done wrong to you. Feelings that you forgave and now moved on but people, people, people....I mean Come On!!! 😔

Have you been there before?

I am sure you have. Just as I was there a few months ago too- The Bible had the opportunity to pull me in for a finetuning.


And that finetuning came at the very precise time needed.


Romans 12:21

Do not be overcome (defeated, overtaken, ruled,  laid waste, destroyed, conquered ) by evil but overcome evil with good (purity, righteous, satisfactory in quality, )


When you examine the words in that way it sure showed me things. Will I allow wrong doings to conquer me in my life?

Will I allow evil motives and plots of others lay me to waste?


Will I allow another person to defeat me and rule over me with my conduct or actions?


We reread the word this way...I am sure you would also say No! I can't allow people or things destroy me. And when we make our minds up to not change who we are as a result of others...

We Win!!!!


No matter what anyone else thinks we win ! Our minds have accepted and conformed to the higher road! And that higher road always leads towards higher paths of greatness. And no insult now should make us trade in our ordered paths to Victory!!!


Sometimes the colors won't be yellow it could very well be an accumulation of mixed colors. Colors of green, red, blue (turmoil,  problems, pain) but as long as we remain on script. ..We Win!


Besides who defeats anyone who stands and walks with GOD! No enemy wins in the camp where the ALMIGHTY Rests!


Live. Love. Learn 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment