Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Well Yesterday I Finished..

Yesterday, I finally finished the book I have been working on for at least a year or so.

It's filled with short stories,  poems and even have a few memoirs attached.

This was a difficult one to complete. I guess it was difficult for me because I was portraying heavy messages. Maybe because a few glimpses of my life lessons were also involved in the process.

And processing lessons which initiated as pain is probably not to fond to look at during your own process to move on.

Anyway- it's now just awaiting the editors approval.

My 1st book was just a splash of poetry writings that I had. It detailed my life and thoughts in poetic expression. There was no clear process for it. I just placed the poems I liked and felt the most all together. I really more than anything just wanted to create. I had so many personal journals laying around that I made myself publish some expressions from them. Sort of like a complete this task Now..type of thing.

But Life, Trials and Love is my new baby. I wanted to show life.  I wanted to display life for others. I wanted to give heart and mind to the characters. I wanted to display my funny side. I wanted to express my girlfriend's personality after her recent death. I wanted to document the folks at the homeless center who let me see their stories. I wanted to draw lessons. I wanted to share about those who passed on and even those who breath today but still a small death has occured within them. I wanted to touch on the beauty and power of love.  The power and beauty of hope. The stories are great. There is even a suspenseful  mystery short story inside.

Quite mysterious and you will still be in suspense after you read it.

This one here is beauty!

#A little tidbit for you-
The short story most like myself is entitled- Jazzy Stars. A accurate short story on a chapter in my own life.  Such beauty, hope, faith and love.

Well enough about the book. After the editor does what he do...it's ready. And after that will come another plan of action to create.

Nope, I'm not telling you now, you just have to wait.  But this one will also be great.

Us Creatives Rarely Have Tidy Minds because we think, problem solve, investigate, research, prioritize,  delegate, fine tune, plan, create and we can't forget we actually do function as well in all our given roles- mother, granddaughter, friend, encourager, supporter and employee etc.

But....Our Beauty Gets Displayed Once We Create!!!

So let's go creatives...let's create.

No comments:

Post a Comment